You have a business, a product or an idea that you know would have widespread appeal. But you have limited manpower and resources and there are only so many hours in a day.
You may have considered exploring the possibility of franchising your business or licensing your intellectual property, but don't know where to begin or who to trust.
You need the guidance of a law firm that has a team of attorneys that have worked alongside business owners to develop successful franchises from the ground up. Our attorneys can work with you on patent, copyright, and trademark matters to protect your intellectual property and then assist you as you explore ways to license your intellectual property.
They can work with you to help you decide whether franchising is the right move for your business model. From financing, to contracts, to closing the deal, we have attorneys experienced in every phase of franchising and licensing work.
Our clients include retail stores, restaurants, and food vendors. We meet with prospective clients, assess their business, learn about their goals, and work with them to take their business to the next level.
If you have been considering franchising your business or licensing your product or technology, give us a call. We are here to help.
- Franchise opportunities regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Disclosure, reporting, and complete compliance counseling for franchisors
- Licensing of all intellectual property
- Vigorous defense of client's intellectual property rights against infringement and other unauthorized use
- Litigation to protect the rights of our clients as they franchise their business
- Legal assistance from our other practice groups to provide total business support