In a climate where agencies are consistently raising the burden on applicants, Ms. Fontaine is also able to effectively advocate for her clients before the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), as well as filing appeals with the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
Ms. Fontaine was born in Mumbai, India, raised in the United States, and speaks fluent Hindi. Having been an immigrant herself who has personally navigated the U.S. immigration process, Ms. Fontaine brings a unique perspective and understanding to her client’s U.S. immigration matters.
- Practice Areas
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- St. Mary’s University, M.B.A.
- Old Dominion University, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- NYS Women Inc., Buffalo Niagara Chapter
- “Overcoming inadmissibility in the U.S. and in Canada,” Ninth Annual Northern Border U.S./Canada Immigration Law Conference, AILA – Upstate NY, October 20, 2017